Home    About us    Contact us  
 Student Visa!
To find out if you
qualify for
take our


News & articles
Resource center
About us
Contact us
   CITRN Franchiser
Visitor's Visa
Independent Visa (Skilled Immigration)
Student Visa
Provincial Nominee Programme
IT Fast Track
Business Immigration
Family Immigration
Temporary Foreign Workers
UK & Sweden
   Free Assessment
   Success Stories
   CEO Message
   About CANADA
   Salt Shape


     Citizenship and Immigration Canada Welcomes Foreign Students Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recognizes the importance of foreign students to the academic and business communities as well as to the Canadian economy. Efficient and consistent processing of students remains one of CIC's departmental priorities.

Canada welcomes the opportunity for foreign students to be educated in the Canadian educational system. More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year. Many foreign students also come to Canada to learn English and French. Foreign students bring rich culture to Canadian classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in Canadian schools.

A foreign national who wishes to study in Canada may only do so if he/she is in possession of a Student Visa issued by Canadian immigration authorities. For a foreign national to pursue a secondary or post-secondary education in Canada, there are two major steps that he/she will have to undertake:
1. He/She must be accepted in a program of study by a recognized Canadian Secondary School or Post -Secondary
2. He/She must apply for and be granted a student authorization (and visa if required) from Canadian immigration authorities
When submitting an application for a student authorization, a foreign national will also need to provide the following documents:
1. Acceptance Letter from the Canadian educational institution
2. Proof of funds for school tuition and fees.
3. Proof of funds to support himself/herself for the duration of his/her studies in Canada.
4. Application processing fee to be paid to the Canadian government.
5. A police clearance certificate from his/her country of residence if he/she is 18 years of age or older

C.I.T.R.N: will assist clients in finding a suitable and reputable college or university. We also help in arranging for visas, accommodations and any other assistance in settling you into new home.